Thursday 16 September 2010

Doggie as my birthday present !



This morning when I woke up

My yi ma come find me ady

Pain sei :’(

One month one time pain, can make me crazy

I’m gonna crazy!

Hot water useless chocolate useless what also useless

Even sleep alsp can’t sleep well

Moody :((((

*******************************************************

xiao bii

Sleep tight on her bed:)


Btw, my brother bought a doggie last week

Her name is babe but we called her xiao bii ^_^

My bro give me as my birthday present !

So, she is belongs to me xD xD xD

Since he is going to Cameron highland for training

I will take care of xiao bii in this following three months without his helps

I scare I can’t do well x(

You know. Xiao bii is super naughty

But I love her very muchhhhhhhhhhh! ^^


She loves to sleep bside me ^^


heart you!

No comments:

Post a Comment