Saturday 18 September 2010

SImple. And happy day! ♥

Today woke up at 1 ++pm

Once I awake, I saw xiao bii sleeping bside me

The feeling is so warm ^_^

She so naughty, alwys xuxu on the floor

Everyday mop her xuxu enough ady

Hahaha, but nvm. Can KEEP FIT

I’m ON THE WAY to train her xuxu in pampers.

Hope she can learn it ASAP

So that when I go back Kampar no need so shen fu

Need mop everyday. xD

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Dear call me around 2pm. Say want to eat MCD

Thn drive car come find me

After his call, I faster go and prepare

15mins, he arrived ^^

Go take away Mc chicken then go cinema see got what movie

We bought RESIDENT EVIL 3.45pm geh

Have our meal bside the ciname while waiting for 3.45

ORDER LAKSA~ yummy~~~

Chat chat chat… till 3.45pm..

GO FOR MOVIE! :))))

After movie he fetch me go thing. Then go back ady.

SImple. And happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment